Squirts, PeeWees, Bantams, Midgets and High School Development
More details on the 2014-15 House Program available here.
All PYH Coaches,
Below is a summary of information you need to know as you plan for the upcoming season:
- All coaches need to be registered (USAH and PYH) to participate.
- Coaches MUST have their screening done before ANY activity with the team.
- All players need to be registered and paid in-full before being allowed on the ice.
- There will be a mandatory coaches meeting 7pm Sunday, September 7th at The Paul Louis Arena to go over ADM practices.
- Developing PYH Goaltending 101 for the 2nd Monday in September, October and November.
- Coaching requirements: the WNYAHL will require all coaches at every level to have their module by October 1st.
- West Section CEP Clinics Levels 1-3 listed below are now posted on the USA Hockey web site www.usahockey.com. You will be able to register and I strongly suggest doing so ASAP so your coaches are not shut out.
• Sunday, September 7, 2014 – SUNY Fredonia
• Saturday, September 20, 2014 – Niagara University
• Sunday, October 5, 2014 - SUNY Buffalo (UB not Buffalo State)
• Saturday, November 22, 2014 – SUNY Brockport
- Level 4 Coaching Clinic -- there is one available on Saturday 09/06/2014-Sunday 09/07/2014 in Cicero New York. It is on the USA Hockey Coaching web site and you can register there. We will host one in the West in December (registration not yet available), but in case you cannot make that one look into the one in Cicero.
Fairport Rotary Club offers Sean Shortsleeve Scholarship
by PYH posted 07/15/2014
The Fairport Rotary Club is pleased offer scholarships to PYH players in memory of Sean Shortsleeve for the upcoming 2014-15 season. For information regarding criteria and an application download this document.
* Note: Applications must be mailed by August 31st *